Saturday 3 May 2008

Ricci reveals struggle with anorexia

Ricci reveals struggle with anorexia



Hollywood asterisk Christina Ricci has spoken about her struggle with anorexia as a teen.
The actress admitted that she spent besides much metre obsessing over her appearance and that she was unable to enjoy her success whilst growing up.
Ricci told US TV read Amusement Tonight: "I was a teen leaving through adolescence and at one level I had a little anorexia phase and then I sort of ballooned. I feel my eubstance at present is the grownup Christina and it's what I should make arrive to a long time ago if I hadn't been shtup about with my body so very much.
"I was as well busy thought more or less my skin or my system of weights or the wearing apparel I was wearing rather of just enjoying it and locution, 'I can't believe I drive to be hither. This is awesome and I'm loss to experience it.'"
The 27-year-old added that she had now learned not to worry around her figure, saying: "The to a greater extent weight you gift your criticisms, the to a greater extent it's departure to affect you. Vanity is unnecessary.
"I'm the vainest person around but I let launch a way to let that go so I can buoy simply have fun. You truly take to make a decision in life that you're not departure to be crippled by your insecurities."